PetPrevea Advanced Topical Treatment for Dogs 21-55 lbs
PetPrevea Advanced for Dogs is a convenient, easy-to-apply topical solution that repels and kills ticks, including: Deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, American dog ticks that may transmit Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Brown dog ticks that may transmit ehrlichiosis, and Lone Star ticks that may transmit ehrlichiosis for up to four weeks.
- Trusted quality and economical value.
- Convenient and easy-to-use dosing tubes.
- For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
- 4-months' supply per box.
- Waterproof and fragrance-free.
- Repels and kills ticks.
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application.
- One treatment prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for one month.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to one month.
- Repels annoying biting flies.
- Controls existing chewing lice infestations.
- Remains effective after bathing and/or swimming.
- Made in the USA.
Directions For Use
Apply the entire contents of the tube to one spot on the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
Imidocloprid, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen