Quest Equine Oral Gel For Horses
Quest® Gel (moxidectin) 2% Equine Oral Gel is a dewormer and boticide for oral use in horses and ponies 6 months of age and older. Approved for the removal and control of: Large strongyles, Small strongyles, Encysted cyathostomes, Ascarids, Pinworms, Hairworms, Largemouth stomach worms and Stomach bots.
- Clear horse wormer gel dissolves instantly for an easier deworming process.
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions, and foals six months of age and older.
- Horse worm medicine comes in ready to use syringes, for up to 1,250-lb body weight, at 50 lb increments.
- One tube of QUEST horse dewormer controlled encysted small strongyles better than five double-doses of fenbendazole.
- QUEST Gel and QUEST Plus Gel are the only FDA-approved broad-spectrum equine dewormers to suppress production of small strongyle eggs for 84 days.
Directions For Use
QUEST (moxidectin) 2% Equine Oral Gel is specially formulated as a palatable gel which is easily administered to horses and ponies. QUEST Gel is packaged in ready-to-use SURE-DIAL® syringes. The syringe is calibrated in 50-pound increments, up to 1500 pounds. This enables the administration of the recommended dose level of 0.4 mg moxidectin/kg body weight by choosing a setting consistent with the animal’s weight.
Moxidectin 20 mg.