Farnam Rain Maker Triple Action Hoof Moisturizer For Horses
If your rain dance isn’t working, you can always use Farnam Rain Maker Horse Hoof Moisturizer to achieve the same results on your horse’s hooves. Dry weather, dusty stables and lack of exercise can all lead to dry, brittle hooves, but this unique triple-action conditioner attracts, absorbs and retains moisture keeping your horse’s hooves healthy and strong. Neat's-foot oil, white petrolatum and glycerin work together to condition, while pine tar, lanolin and aloe help to support strong hooves. This advanced design leaves hooves stronger and more pliable by penetrating deep to improve texture and quality, enhancing color and sheen while preventing cracked, split and contracted heels.
- Triple action formula helps attract, absorb and retain moisture in the hoof.
- Features pine tar, lanolin and aloe vera to promote shiny hoofs.
- Provides support for injuries like cracks, splits and contracted heels caused by dry weather conditions and dusty stables.
- Easy-to-use bottle and brush offer a seamless application on soles and heels.
- Enhances color and sheen, leaving hoofs with a natural glossy, lustrous appearance.
Directions For Use
- Before applying Rain Maker™ Hoof Moisturizer and Conditioner, be sure the sole and wall of the hoof are clean and dry.
- Pick out the soles and clefts of the frog to remove any foreign matter.
- First, using the handy applicator brush provided, work Rain Maker™ Hoof Moisturizer and Conditioner into the frog, the sole and over the bulbs of the heel.
- Next, apply to the hoof wall to aid in restoration of the periople (protective coating of the horn), retard moisture loss and give the hoof a natural sheen.
- Using the applicator brush, also massage Rain Maker™ Hoof Moisturizer and Conditioner into the coronary band to approximately one inch above the hoof wall. Repeat treatment as needed.
- Most hoofs respond favorably to an application once or twice a week.
Please Refer to the Label!