Ramard Relief Gel Liniment Support for Horses
After a hard workout or big event, Ramard ReliefGel Horse Gel can support the relief of joint, tendon, leg and muscle discomfort and swelling. This gel combines the inflammation- and discomfort-relieving properties of arnica, MSM and calendula into one gel for convenient application. The gel won’t cause a burning sensation, so it’s safe for application under wraps. It’s also odorless and colorless, and it doesn’t leave behind any sticky residue so there’s no horsing around with washing and scrubbing your horse’s legs the next day. You can use this gel as part of your post-workout care to support your horse’s comfort and recovery.
- Gel is designed to support the relief of joint, tendon, leg and muscle discomfort and swelling.
- Includes arnica, MSM and calendula.
- Won’t cause a burning sensation and is safe for use under wraps.
- Odorless, colorless and won’t leave a sticky residue.
- Ideal for supporting recovery after a hard workout or event.\
Directions For Use
Legs:To relieve aches, discomfort and swelling, rub Relief Gel thoroughly onto the legs three times daily.
Back and body:To relieve sore stiff muscles and relieve swelling, rub thoroughly into the affected area three times daily. Apply to joints to relieve stiffness, discomfort and increase range of motion.
Arnica Montana, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Calendula