Ramard Total Lactic Care Horse Supplement
Total Lactic Care with Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) provides critical support to the muscles of performance horses and helps to eliminate muscle fatigue and cramping or tying up. This unique formula supports the release of cellular energy and reduction of lactic acid concentration during exercise. It is also highly beneficial for aging horses or horses in rehabilitation to support muscle function and recovery. Total Lactic Care will support increased oxygen uptake and reduced heart rate.
- Helps to prevent muscle fatigue and tying up.
- Helps to prevent body and back muscle soreness.
- Includes powerful branch chain amino acids.
- Supports muscle function and recovery after strenuous work.
- Helps to fight muscle damage that leads to stiffness and lameness.
Directions For Use
One packet per day for first three days for daily conditioning, then 1/2 to 1 packet per day for workouts or training. For stress or performance give 1 packet the evening before an event and 1 packet two to three hours before the event.
|Thiamine Mononitrate B1
|Pantothenic Acid B5
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate