REBOUND Recuperation Formula for Dogs is a palatable, easy-to-use formula rich in optimal vitamins and minerals, prebiotics, fatty acids and amino acids, designed to feed the gut and support recuperation in dogs.
- Delivers key recuperation nutrients: Glutamine, Arginine, Taurine, Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids + Prebiotics to support gastrointestinal health and immune function, and support eating and drinking (Not intended as a complete diet)
- Fluid therapy for dogs during recuperation following surgery or sickness
- Formulated to promote hydration, nutrition and immune support
- Promote eating and drinking during recovery. Can be fed with or without food
- Dog OR cat formula (two versions)
- No artificial colorants or preservatives added
- Low calorie
- No age restriction – puppies & kittens to geriatric patients
- 5.1 oz single-serve bottle
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Small frequent feedings are suggested in the earlier stages of recuperation. Use the measuring cup provided. Give alone, mixed with water, or added to food. Can also be used for tube or syringe feeding.
Give a total daily volume of 1 ml per lb or as directed by your veterinarian
Calorie Content (ME - Calculated):
13.5 kcal / 30 ml
443.25 kcal / kg
Water, spray dried chicken liver, Poultry broth (concentrate), Poultry fat, Maltodextrins, Lecithin, Rapeseed oil, Modified corn starch, Powdered cellulose, Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Niacin, Riboflavin (source of of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate.