Red Cell Pellets Vitamin-Iron-Mineral Supplement for Horses
Vitamins and minerals make up a small part of the horse’s diet but are essential to providing a balanced nutritional foundation for overall health. Although most of a horse's dietary needs can be met by feeding a good quality forage, there are a number of situations in which a horse can benefit from a vitamin/mineral supplement such as young, growing horses, broodmares, debilitated horses, senior horses, and performance horses.
Red blood cells deliver oxygen to cells and remove carbon dioxide. This oxygen supply is critical for the performance horse during aerobic exercise and recovery. Red Cell Vitamin-Iron-Mineral Supplement provides important vitamins and minerals that may be lacking in the diet. Contains 300 mg. of iron per ounce to help maintain normal blood cell health, energy, and performance demands. Plus B-complex vitamins support metabolism and a healthy immune system.
- Supports overall health provides important vitamins & minerals that may be lacking in the diet.
- Immune health contains iron and zinc, which support the immune system.
- Healthy metabolism contains b-complex vitamins to support metabolism.
- Helps maintain energy needs & performance demands contains 300 mg. of iron per 1/2 ounce.
- Healthy cardiovascular function helps maintain normal blood cell health.
- Ideal for horses of all ages & workloads young, growing horses; broodmares; debilitated horses; senior horses; performance horses.
- Palatable yucca flavored pellets.
- Easy to feed no mess pellets can be mixed into daily feed ration.
Directions For Use
Horses in training: Feed 1 oz. of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration.
Horse not in training: Feed 1/2 oz. of Red Cell Pellets supplement daily by mixing into daily feed ration. The scoop enclosed in the package holds 1/2 oz.