Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs has immediate anesthetic properties that relieve itching. Colloidal oatmeal helps to moisturize the skin while Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy epidermal barrier protection, reducing flaking and showcasing the coat’s manageability, texture and appearance. This soap-free, dual action formulation also incorporates pramoxine hydrochloride to provide temporary relief from pruritus associated with skin irritation.
- Temporarily relieves itching and flaking associated with dermatitis, flea and other insect bites and minor skin irritations
- Gentle surfactants, humectants and conditioners support healthy skin lipids while minimizing moisture loss from the epidermal barrier
- Colloidal oatmeal helps moisturize the skin and assist with antipruritic activity. Nourished skin is less likely to become inflamed and itchy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids support a healthy epidermal barrier and reduce flaking. This ingredient also helps optimizes dermal re-nourishment
- Spray is easy to use for localized or general application between baths.
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Spray directly onto the affected areas. If necessary, part hair coat so that Relief Spray makes direct contact with the skin. Rub in well. May be used daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%