Potassium is a vital nutrient that supports kidney health and the nervous system, and potassium deficiency can affect normal kidney function in pets. Vetoquinol Renal K+ is a highly-palatable Potassium Gluconate supplement that helps support normal renal health and function in dogs and cats. This renal support formula is available in gel and powder forms that contain Potassium and B-Complex Vitamins that help increase and regulate potassium levels.
Renal K+ is nutritional supplement – available in gel or powder – that works with your pet’s body to enhance potassium absorption and support renal health. Each dose contains high-quality Potassium Gluconate and B-Complex Vitamins that help to support balanced potassium levels. Properly balanced potassium levels help support the nervous system, specifically muscle and nerve function.
Renal K+ works with your pet’s body to increase potassium absorption into the bloodstream and help regulate potassium concentration levels.
- Our potassium gluconate supplement is highly palatable & supports normal renal health in dogs & cats
- Easy-to-give maple-flavored gel or chicken-and-fish flavored powder can be used with potassium diets
- Supports normal muscle, nervous system & renal health & function in potassium-deficient dogs & cats
- Oral supplement contains essential potassium & B-Complex vitamins to manage potassium levels in pets
- Ideal supplement for both dogs & cats that need extra kidney support & who have low potassium levels
Directions for Use
Administer orally: Adult dogs and cats give 1/2 teaspoon per 10 lbs body weight, twice daily. Adjust amount based on veterinary recommendations. Store at controlled room temperature.
Active ingredient: Potassium Gluconate. Inactive ingredients: Biotin, Calcium D Pantothenate, Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Maple Flavor, Niacinamide, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin 5’-Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sucralose, Thiamine Hydrochloride.