Potassium is a vital nutrient that supports kidney health and the nervous system, and potassium deficiency can affect normal kidney function in pets. Vetoquinol Renal K+ is a highly-palatable Potassium Gluconate supplement that helps support normal renal health and function in dogs and cats. This renal support formula is available in gel and powder forms that contain Potassium and B-Complex Vitamins that help increase and regulate potassium levels.
Renal K+ is nutritional supplement – available in gel or powder – that works with your pet’s body to enhance potassium absorption and support renal health. Each dose contains high-quality Potassium Gluconate and B-Complex Vitamins that help to support balanced potassium levels. Properly balanced potassium levels help support the nervous system, specifically muscle and nerve function.
Renal K+ works with your pet’s body to increase potassium absorption into the bloodstream and help regulate potassium concentration levels.
- Our potassium gluconate supplement is highly palatable & supports normal renal health in dogs & cats
- Easy-to-administer maple-flavored gel or unflavored powder can be used along with potassium diets
- Supports normal muscle, nervous system & renal health & function in potassium-deficient dogs & cats
- Oral supplement contains essential potassium & B-Complex vitamins to manage potassium levels in pets
- Ideal supplement for both dogs & cats that need extra kidney support & who have low potassium levels
Directions for Use
For Adults Dogs and Cats: 1 level scoop per 10 lbs of body weight. Give orally twice daily. Powder may be sprinkled or mixed at mealtime. Adjust amount based on veterinary recommendations.
Active ingredients per one (1) level scoop, included, (2.2mEq): Potassium Gluconate 2.2mEq (514mg). Inactive ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (enzymatic), Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (enzymatic), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Sulfate.