Respir-Gold - for Easy Breathing in Cats
Respir-Gold is a vet-formulated blend of five herbal ingredients designed to help maintain normal, open airways and comfortable, easy breathing in felines. It supports normal histamine levels in the respiratory tract which helps your pet have a normal response to environmental allergens. With continued and consistent use, this gentle respiratory formula can help your cat maintain normal, easy breathing, and is suitable for cats of all ages.
- Supports normal histamine levels in the respiratory tract
- Helps your pet have a normal response to environmental allergens
- Supports normal respiratory immune modulation
- Helps maintain normal breathing with continued and consistent use
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Black Cumin seed (Nigella sativa): Nigella is the main ingredient in Respir-Gold; its action has been extensively studied for its ability to assist normal immune responses in the lungs, with positive results eliciting normal breathing patterns.
Horehound aerial parts (Marrubium vulgare): This herb is used extensively in preparations for the upper respiratory tract. It is of particular use for normal mucus production in the bronchi.
Grindelia flowering aerial parts (Grindelia spp.): This lovely yellow flowering plant has been used traditionally and studied for its use in the respiratory system. It may provide comfort to hoarse and raw lungs and throat.
Boswellia gum (Boswellia spp.): A traditional Ayurvedic gum resin, Boswellia has been shown to be a potent ingredient for expiratory flow rates and consistent comfort with breathing.
English Ivy (Hedera helix): Commonly used in European herbal preparations for the lungs, Ivy is known to assist with normal and comfortable breathing by supporting respiratory function. Ivy contains amounts of a constituent called saponins (mainly a natural chemical called Hederacoside C). The saponins in Ivy assist with cellular response, resulting in normal mucus production.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Use caution with gastritis.
- Consult a veterinarian if coughing or fever is present, as this may indicate a serious condition requiring immediate attention.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.