Rx Vitamins Amino B+K For Cats
Rx Vitamins Amino B+K delivers 468 mg of potassium gluconate with each 2 ml administered. Delivery is easy due to this formula’s highly palatable liver and bacon flavoring, and the plastic dropper ensures safety and accuracy in administration. Amino B+K also provides additional nutritional support with a dense nutrient profile including B-Complex vitamins, iron and essential amino acids.
- Provides potassium as well as additional nutritional support for your pet with a dense nutrient profile.
- Highly-palatable liquid that supports kidney health and renal function in your furry friend.
- Contains B complex vitamins, aqueous liver fractions and essential amino acids.
- Features a liver and bacon flavor for increased palatability.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
- For Cats Only.
Potassium, Proprietary Amino Acid Blend, (Includes: Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Threonine, Arginine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine And Histidine), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Niacinamide, Spirulina, Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Hcl), Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate), Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hcl), Elemental Iron (From Aqueous Liver Fractions), Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Amount per 2 ml:
|Potassium (tri-potassium citrate)
|Proprietary Amino Acid Blend
(includes: lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, taurine, threonine,
arginine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, glutamine and histidine)
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)
|Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl)
|Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl)
|Iron (as ferrous sulfate)
|Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
How To Use
Recommended Daily Usage: 2 ml per 10 pound of body weight 1 to 3 times daily for cats based on the degree of potassium deficiency. Dosage may be modified as per your veterinarian.