Rx Vitamins Formula CV For Dogs and Cats
Formula CV combines the cardio-protective qualities of hawthorn berry along with other important nutrients that support the structure and function of the cardiovascular system. Taurine is the dominant amino acid found in heart muscle and carnitine plays a critical role in the transport of long-chain fatty acids in to the mitochondria. Potassium and magnesium play important roles in the contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle. Vitamin E provides vital antioxidant protection and, with selenium, helps protect the integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports Normal Heart and Vasculature Functioning.
- For Dogs and Cats.
- Protects the integrity of blood vessels with selenium and provides vital antioxidant protection.
- Features hawthorn berry and other essential nutrients for cardioprotective qualities.
- Supplemental capsules that help maintain your furry friend’s cardiovascular system.
- Contains potassium and magnesium, which play important roles in the contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Hawthorn Berry, L-Carnitine, L- Taurine, Vitamin E, Dimethylglycine, Magnesium, Potassium, Coleus Forskolii, Selenium (selenomethionine).
1 Capsule Contains:
|Hawthorn Berry Extract (standardized 2% vitexin)
|L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine tartrate)
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)
|Coleus Forskolii Extract
How To Use
One capsule twice daily for each 25-50 pounds of body weight or as recommended by a veterinarian. For cats, 1/2 capsule daily.