Rx Vitamins MegaFlex For Dogs and Cats
Sometimes our furry family members need an extra boost to their nutrition to help them feel their best. Rx Vitamins MegaFlex Powder Dog & Cat Supplement is formulated by a veterinarian with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and sea cucumber to support healthy joints, flexibility and connective tissue. It also contains glucosamine sulfate which is a precursor of synovial fluid and helps rebuild cartilage and improve joint function.
Every bottle comes with 600-grams of powdered supplement that’s paw-fectly suitable for canine companions and feline friends alike.
- Features joint-supporting ingredients like MSM and sea cucumber.
- Incorporates glucosamine sulfate which helps build healthy cartilage.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Formulated by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Glucosamine (Sulfate), MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Chincory Root & Mung Bean Extract‚ Meltodextrin.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Scoop:
|Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
How to use
|up to 50 lbs
||1/4 to 1/2 scoop
||1 level scoop
|over 100 lbs
||1 heaping scoop