Rx Vitamins MegaFlex For Dogs & Cats
MegaFlex is comprised of important nutrients for dogs and cats to complement their overall diet. MegaFlex is a high potency formula designed to nourish and support connective tissue for healthy, flexible joints and comfortable movement. The formula features glucosamine sulfate, a critical precursor of synovial fluid. Glucosamine sulfate has a low molecular weight allowing it to be well absorbed orally. Studies have found that glucosamine sulfate has a tropism for articular cartilage in the dog.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Features joint-supporting ingredients like MSM and sea cucumber.
- Incorporates glucosamine sulfate which helps build healthy cartilage.
- Formulated by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Glocosamine (Sulfate), MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Gelatin, Glycerin, Silica & Water.
Active Ingredients Per 4 Capsules
|| 1000 mg
|| 500 mg
|Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus)
|| 300 mg
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|| 10 mg
How to Use
|up to 50 lbs.
|over 100 lbs.
Dosage may be doubled for the initial 4-8 weeks for a more rapid response.