Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA For Dogs and Cats
Help to support your paw-tner’s health from the inside out with Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Dog & Cat Supplement! Expertly formulated by a veterinarian, this liquid solution is packed with healthy fatty acids like borage oil and marine lipids. Borage oil contains high amounts of gamma linolenic acids (GLA), and marine lipids are full of omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA. These fatty acids may help support healthy skin and a shiny coat, fat metabolism, heart and eye health, joint and bone strength and may even help reduce inflammation. But that’s not all this supplement also has rosemary and vitamin E, which offer a generous helping of antioxidant properties.
- Suitable for dogs and cats.
- Concentrated and versatile EFA formula contains a beneficial fatty acid blend that helps encourage healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- This supplement also supports your pet’s fat metabolism, and heart, eye, joint and bone health.
- Expertly crafted by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
EPA, DHA, Lecithin, Zinc Gluconate, Rosemary Extract, Biotin, Vitamin E, Molecularly Distilled from Norwegian Sardines, Anchovies and Mackerel.
Active Ingredients Per Teaspoon
|Marine Lipid Concentrate
How To Use
- 1/4 teaspoon for each 15 lbs. of body weight twice daily.
- Dosage may be modified as per your veterinarian.