Smooth BM Gold - For Cat Constipation
Smooth BM Gold is a natural, herbal formula that supports gastrointestinal health and normal stools. The traditional name of the herbal formula, "Triphala," literally means “three fruits” and is used for supporting regular bowel tone and normal cleansing of the GI tract. This herbal combination is not habit-forming or purging (will not cause diarrhea or loose, watery stools). The herbs in Smooth BM Gold work to relieve constipation by promoting softer stools and easier, more comfortable elimination. They help tone the bowel to encourage regular peristalsis, the normal, wave-like impulses of the intestines that propel ingested food and waste products forward for elimination.
They also support the action of the liver and gallbladder in the digestive and elimination process. Rather than being a bulking agent or causing purging by irritating the colon lining, Smooth BM Gold works gently and will not deplete your pet's strength or energy. The herbs in Smooth BM Gold provide nutritive value and can be used long-term to support healthy bowel tone and elimination. Also consider including a high-quality, daily probiotic supplement such as Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains in their diet to support digestive health, ongoing
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Will not cause purging or runny stools
- Promotes healthy bowel tone and normal peristalsis
- Not habit-forming; can be used long-term or as needed
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula): This tall south Asian tree produces a deeply ridged fruit that is picked when still green. It is best known for its use in digestion and is also considered a gentle “restorative” for circulatory and respiratory systems. It has been used for flatulence.
Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): An edible fruit, Amalaki (Amla) is also sold under the name Indian Gooseberry. Its high Vitamin C content contributes to its nutritive value and it has been used to support the liver, healthy triglyceride levels and digestion.
Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica): The third component in the Triphala formula, this fruit has wide uses for digestion but also has applications in the lungs, for the skin, liver and throat.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if your cat has diarrhea.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.