Standard Process Feline Cardiac Support
Feline Cardiac Support is a cardiovascular system supplement for cats in need of general cardiac support or with increased cardiac workload. The heart is at the center of the cardiovascular system, which is a complex, coordinated group of organs and tissues. Nutritional support to the cardiovascular system also includes the organs that support the heart such as the liver, kidneys, and digestive system.
- Suitable For All Kinds of Cats.
- Comes in 90 Count (Weighting 2.4 OZ).
- Provides nutrients that support optimal cardiac function
- Supports normal function of muscle-cells.
- General cardiac support.
- Patients with increased cardiac demand or conditions that increase cardiac workload.
Directions For Use
- One tablet two times per day, or as directed.
- Whole tablet or crushed.
- Dosed directly or mixed with food.
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe.
Bovine heart PMGTM extract, bovine orchic Cytosol extract, bovine adrenal, bovine liver, Spanish moss (Tillandsiausneoides), organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, L-carnitine, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, amla extract, rice bran, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal Cytosol extract, hawthorn (berry), kelp, ribonucleic acid, wheat germ oil, oat flour, and bone meal. Other Ingredients: Honey, maltodextrin, and calcium stearate.
||1 mg / tablet
||5 mg / tablet
||3 mg / tablet
||3.5 mcg / tablet