Standard Process Feline Enteric Support
Feline Enteric Support is a digestive system supplement for cats in need of general digestive system or enteric support, or with increased metabolic demand. A healthy digestive tract is critical to overall health and well-being. In addition to affecting breakdown and absorption of nutrients, the digestive health of an animal can also have a significant impact on other body systems (immune system, liver, bone marrow, or adrenal glands). Feline Enteric Support contains a variety of functional foods, both plant and animal, that "feed" the various components of the digestive system.
- Comes in tablet Form of 90 Counts.
- Suitable For All Kinds of Feline.
- Provide general digestive system support
- Support the ability of intestinal cells to function, regenerate, and respond to daily metabolic and immune challenges.
- Patients with increased metabolic demand.
- Hepatic patients in need of additional enteric support.
Directions For Use
- One tablet two times per day, or as directed.
- Whole tablet or crushed.
- Dosed directly or mixed with food.
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe.
Porcine jejunum, bovine liver, procine stomach, L-glutamine, porcine duodenum, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, defatted wheat germ, rice bran, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, New Zealand green mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), veal bone PMG™ extract, and fat soluble extract from alfalfa (leaf) and sunflower seed. Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate.
||3.5 mcg / tablet
This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.