Standard Process Feline Immune System Support
The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other immune cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. Nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
- General immune system support.
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues.
- Supports optimal immune system function.
- Faster response and return to health of any infection or disease.
- Reduction of eye discharge.
- Protects the body from parasites found in dead birds and mice.
- Balances anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory fats.
- Outstanding source of complete vitamins the way nature intended.
- Easier to absorb natural forms of vitamins and minerals.
Directions For Use
- The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including:
- Whole tablet or crushed.
- Dosed directly or mixed with food.
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe.
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), bovine liver, L-glutamine, porcine jejunum, bovine orchic Cytosol™ extract, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, ribonucleic acid, amla extract, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, organic pea vine juice powder, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine kidney, oat flour, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, kelp, and bovine pancreas PMG™ extract.
Honey, maltodextrin, and calcium stearate.
||3.5 mg / tablet
||140 mcg / tablet
|Copper (min) 20 mcg
||20 mcg / tablet
||70 mcg / tablet