Standard Process Feline Renal Support - Kidney and Urinary Health for Cats
Feline Renal Support facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of cats' kidneys and provides nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function. For renal challenges, not only should the kidneys be supported but consideration should also be given to support of the liver, cardiovascular system, and autonomic nervous system.
- Suitable for cats only.
- Facilitates support and natural rehabilitation of the kidneys.
- Patients in need of renal support.
- Hepatic patients in need of additional renal support.
- Provides balanced cellular nutrition for all aspects of urinary system function.
Directions For Use
- The feline patient should receive one tablet two times per day, or as directed.
Feline formulas can be administered in a variety of ways, including
- Whole tablet or crushed
- Dosed directly or mixed with food
- Cautiously, as a powder suspended in water given by oral syringe
To familiarize the cat with the supplement, it may be helpful to place one tablet beside the food bowl for two or three days prior to mixing the tablet with the food.
Bovine kidney PMG™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine liver, veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice
powder, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, amla extract, ribonucleic acid, organic kidney bean (aerial parts) juice powder, bovine heart PMG™ extract, New Zealand green mussel (Perna canaliculus) (shellfish), Spanish moss (Tillandsiausneoides), rice bran, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and beet (root), organic SP beet blend (organic swiss chard juice powder, organic beet (root), organic beet (leaf) juice powder), and porcine duodenum.
Other Ingredients: Honey and calcium stearate.