Strongid Equine Oral Paste For Horses
STRONGID (pyrantel pamoate) Paste is a potent equine wormer containing pyrantel, a compound from the tetrahydropyrimidine class. STRONGID Paste removes and controls most common and damaging internal parasites including bloodworms, small strongyles, pinworms, and large roundworms. Strongid Paste contains 43.9% w/w pyrantel pamoate in an inert vehicle. Each syringe contains 3.6 grams pyrantel base in 23.6 grams (20 mL) paste. Each mL contains 180 mg pyrantel base as pyrantel pamoate an equine wormer containing an active ingredient from the tetrahydropyrimidine class of compounds. Approved for the removal and control of mature infections of large and small strongyles, pinworms and large roundworms in horses and ponies.
- Broad-spectrum dewormer helps to control and remove internal parasites in horses.
- Effective against large strongyles, small strongyles, roundworms and pinworms.
- Contains the active ingredient pyrantel pamoate.
- Each syringe treats up to 1,200 pounds of body weight.
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating mares, as well as in young foals.
Directions For Use
- To be administered as a single oral dose of 3 mg pyrantel base per pound of body weight.
- The syringe has four weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight. The convenient disposable syringe treats up to 1,200 pounds of body weight.
- During the first year of life, foals should receive a minimum of four anthelmintic treatments.1