SWAT Original Pink Fly Repellent Ointment
Horse owners know it takes more than a few different tricks to maintain a true No Fly Zone—that’s why SWAT Fly Repellent Ointment is an essential part of your fly control solutions team! This ointment targets and protects some of the most sensitive and hard-to-reach areas of your horse. The hardworking formula is ideal for use around wounds, sores, scratches and abrasions, as well as the eyes and ears, to help keep those pesky flies away. Don’t be fooled by the small package—a little bit of SWAT goes a long way. The handy jar is easy to take on the go, so you can be prepared whenever flies show up. The original pink formula helps you keep your horse’s wounds visible, protected and easily identified. It works great on dogs, too.
- This effective ointment helps defend against biting and nuisance flies, including house, stable, face and horn flies.
- Provides targeted protection for sensitive wounds and your pal's face.
- Easy to use at home or on the go.
- Great for horses, ponies and dogs alike.
- The original pink formula helps you keep your horse’s wounds visible, protected and easily identified—try the clear formula (sold separately) for more discreet times.
Directions For Use
- Do not apply directly over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin, apply only to areas around the cut, wound, or irritation. Use daily. Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals.
Piperonyl Butoxide (Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl, Ether And Related Compounds), Pyrethrins, Di-N-Propyl Isocinchomeronate, Petroleum Distillates.