Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can’t find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this recipe is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance recipe is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
|Adult Dog Weight (lbs)
||Standard Measuring Cups/Day
||1 & 1/3
||2 & 1/3
||3 & 1/4
||4 & 2/3
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
3,719 kcal/kg (422 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Water buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, natural flavor, tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
||150 mg/kg minimum
||0.35 mg/kg minimum
||150 IU/kg minimum
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.