Throat Gold - Soothes Throat Irritation in Cats
Throat Gold is formulated with herbal ingredients that soothe and comfort the tissues of the throat and upper airways and support healthy immunity in the upper respiratory tract. Several of the herbs in Throat Gold are known as "demulcents." Demulcents are high in mucilage, a plant constituent that naturally helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes and tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract. Continuous coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet, but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold helps to soothe and calm throat irritation and occasional cough and maintain the health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract.
Animals who stay in areas with poor ventilation, who feel stressed out (such as during travel), or are exposed to environmental stressors such as cigarette smoke, may benefit from additional upper respiratory immune support. Kennels and grooming salons are also places where a pet needs a healthy immune system. Throat Gold helps support a healthy immune response in your pet's upper airways.
- Soothing comfort for throat, trachea, and occasional cough
- Supports normal immunity in throat and upper airways
- Helps maintain healthy respiratory tract tissues
- Provides comforting relief for hacking, throat hoarseness
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage, a component that soothes mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It helps with irritated throat and is commonly used for cough.
Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): The leaves of Mullein also contain mucilage, which helps to break up mucous and soothe irritation in the throat.
Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.): Also called "Old Man's Beard", Usnea supports immunity against both bacterial and viral conditions, especially of the throat tissues.
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root's demulcent properties directly soothe the tissues of the throat.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.