Tomlyn Laxatone Hairball Remedy Gel for Cats- Tuna Flavor
Tomlyn Laxatone Hairball Remedy Tuna Flavor Gel Cat Supplement is a smooth easy-to-use gel for the prevention and removal of hairballs in cats and kittens. Both long and short haired cats shed to some degree all year long. Bathing and brushing helps lower the amount of hair swallowed during self-grooming, but some hair gets into the stomach and it cannot be digested. It can block your cat's digestive system. Regular use of Laxatone coats the swallowed hair and allows it to easily pass through the intestinal tract. Laxatone is a safe, gentle, easy-to-use gel used worldwide for over 25 years. It has an irresistible taste... just place the recommended amount of gel on your finger or on the animal's paw. For best results, feed between meals and do not mix with food.
- Gentle but effective lubricant for the elimination and prevention of hairballs.
- Helps eliminate hairball in the litter box rather than create a mess on the floor.
- Safe and effective hairball treatment may be used daily to prevent and treat hairballs.
- Regular use coats swallowed hairballs and allows them to pass through the intestinal tract.
- Easy to use, palatable gel makes administering to your cat easy and enjoyable.
Directions For Use
- Shake well. Administer orally. Place a small amount on cat’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
- For Cat Hairballs: Adult Cats: Administer 1/2 teaspoon daily. Kittens Over 4 Weeks: Administer 1/4 teaspoon daily.
- To Prevent Hairballs: Administer 1/2 teaspoon once or twice per week.
White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Water, Gelatin By-Products, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), and Natural and Artificial Flavors.
|White Petrolatum USP
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Light Mineral Oil NF