Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
Keep your pet’s ears clean and healthy with the gentle and fast-acting Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner. These drops have been proven in lab testing to provide antimicrobial support to fight against yeast infections and bacteria within 15 seconds of being administered. Not only do they help prevent external ear infections, but they’re essential in maintaining everyday ear health as they deodorize and dry your pet’s ears.
- Superb antimicrobial activity against bacteria and yeast infections was demonstrated by independent lab testing. Super effective within 15 seconds of application!
- Formulated by veterinarians who have your pet's best interest in mind.
- Protects your pet's ears against yeast and bacterial infections. Creates an environment that inhibits microbial growth.
- Promotes healthy ears and helps prevent external ear infections.
- Ideal for daily use to ensure healthy ears. This product is a perfect addition to your pet's regular grooming routine.
Directions For Use
- Apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Wipe excess away with a cotton ball. For very dirty ears, apply 2-3 times daily for several days. Do not use longer than 7 consecutive days without consulting a veterinarian. For routine cleaning and maintenance of healthy ears, use 1-2 times weekly, or as often as recommended by your veterinarian. Always apply after swimming.
- Do not use in ears with cuts or scratches.
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet shakes or scratches ears frequently. If redness or irritation develops or persists, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Sd- Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicyclic Acid, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate.