TrisDent Dental Oral Rinse For Dogs & Cats
TrisDentTM Dental Products, formerly T/Edta/C Dental, are a unique combined dental formulation of Tromethamine, Edta and Chlorhexidine providing antibacterial action, plaque and calculus prevention. Dental Disease is the most common clinical condition occurring in both adult dogs and cats. Chronic dental disease can cause more problems than tooth pain and bad breath. It is also associated with damage to our pets' internal organs. The key to management of dental disease is prevention through routine dental care.
- Contains chlorhexidine gluconate to combat plaque and tartar build-up.
- Combats dental disease in cats and dogs.
- Bottle contains 8 fl oz of rinse.
- Made in the USA.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use. Hold bottle in the upright position and elevate the pets upper ip to expose teeth and gums.
- Point and squeeze to apply a stream of TrisDent. To prevent injuries, avoid contact of spout tip with gums.
- Avoid contact of solution with eyes.
- Rinse daily after eating or as directed by your veterinarian.
0.12% Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
CONTAINS: Tromethamine (Tris), Edetate Disodium Dihydrate (Edta), buffered with Tromethamine HCL in deionized water.