Good joint health helps your dog remain active. Your dog’s joints take a pounding every day from running after toys to daily walks to jumping in and out of the car. No matter the level of activity of your dog it is important to maintain their joint health.
While healthy joints are important in every dog, large breed dogs, working dogs and active dogs may be especially prone to joint health problems. These dogs are the ideal candidates for a supplement with ingredients that support healthy joints.
- TriCOX is formulated using the TRP Soft Chew technology, giving the product unparalleled softness and palatability
- TriCOX is highly recommended for elderly dogs, active and working dogs, dogs with joint stiffness and discomfort
- Chews prevent autoimmune attacks on joints
- The key ingredients of TriCOX target all aspects of joint health, including the immune response to exposed cartilage.
Directions for Use
|5-15 lbs||1/2 chew every other day|
|15.1-30 lbs||1/2 chew per day|
|30.1-60 lbs||1 chew per day|
|60.1 lbs and over||2 chews per day
*Dosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks.
- UC-II® is a patented collagen extract that helps support the normal function of the immune system within the joint.
- Boswellia Extract and Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support a normal inflammatory response which may help relieve occasional joint stiffness.
- Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that is 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C. Antioxidants help remove damaging free radicals that attack healthy cells.
- Glucosamine and MSM are building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues.
- Creatine helps maintain muscle mass.
- Bromelain helps maintain normal healing process in joint and muscles.
Recommended for the TRP-Tri-Cox Joint Support Soft Chews