Formulated to professional veterinarian and animal care standards, Vetoquinol’s Universal Medicated Shampoo is ideal for dogs, cats and horses with:
- Visibly red, dry and/or flaky skin
- Scaly or crusty patches
- Coat that looks and feels greasy
- Mild to moderate itching skin (pruritus)
- Follicular papules and pustules
- Smelly coat
Universal Medicated Shampoo may be used as an adjunctive therapy for the most common dermatological conditions in dogs, cats and horses. Our gentle degreasing follicular flushing formula:
- Provides deep-cleansing action
- Helps diminish scales and crusts
- Nourishes dry, flaky skin
- Helps degrease skin and coat, removing oil that can lead to flaky skin
- Helps fight odors and deodorize your pet’s skin and coat
- Gentle degreasing shampoo helps soothe itchy, scaly patches and red skin while deodorizing the coat
- Medicated pet shampoo may be used as an adjunctive therapy for many common dermatological conditions
- Safely removes skin scales and crusts, nourishes dry skin, de-greases and deodorizes coat and skin
- Includes 2% Chloroxylenol, 2% Salicylic Acid, 2% Sodium Thiosulfate (source of soluble Sulfur)
- Won't wash away flea and tick treatments; ideal for multi-pet households, suitable for routine use
Directions for Use
Shake the container well. Thoroughly wet your animal’s coat with lukewarm water. Rub small amounts of Universal Medicated Shampoo into the coat while continuing to add water. Work into a generous lather. Rinse well and repeat procedure. Use weekly or as recommended by your veterinarian. As with any medicated shampoo, gloves should be worn when applying this product.
Active ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2% (Source of Soluble Sulfur).
Inactive ingredients: USP Purified Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid and FD&C Blue #1.
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses. Not for use on animals intended for human consumption. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or inflamed.