Urinary Gold - for Cat Urinary Tract Health
Urinary Gold was formulated by our holistic veterinarians to address different aspects of feline urinary tract health.
- Comfortable urination
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria
- What is Urinary Gold Used For?
When your feline requires support, Urinary Gold is a safe, gentle way to naturally maintain a healthy urinary tract. (Be sure to research changes to the diet that may also be of benefit. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent way to ensure the health of your cat's urinary tract.) Cats require healthy immunity that will naturally defend against bacteria and other pathogens in the urethra and bladder. Urinary Gold was designed to support the condition of the urinary tract. If your feline requires effective support, Urinary Gold.
- For All Types & Breeds Of Felines.
- Support for a healthy urinary tract
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine.
- Helps maintain normal immune response to bacteria.
- Helps with normal frequency of urination.
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis): Stoneroot soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and helps to keep a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. Its traditional use for astringing tissues of the genitourinary system makes this herb as useful today as it has been in the past.
Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens): Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, Hydrangea root also helps to support the body's immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): Considered one of the most useful herbal "demulcents", Marshmallow's high mucilage content soothes mucous membranes that line the urinary tract. This supports comfort during urination.
Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion leaves are a powerful urinary antiseptic and herbal diuretic. The natural, bitter quality stimulates digestive enzyme production. Dandelion root is also commonly used, but for urinary issues the leaves have more specific therapeutic value. Dandelion is also a source of many vitamins and minerals.
Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium): Yarrow is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): Oregon Grape, added as a supportive ingredient, is a North American plant high in berberine. Known as one of the most useful plant constituents to support the body's natural immunity, particularly the response to bacteria and viruses.
Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea): Used commonly for its polysaccharide content and effect on the immune system, Echinacea has a specific affinity for the immunity of the urinary tract.
Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago spp.): Used for support of inflammation in the lower urinary tract. Also used for prevention of stones, and to help relax the muscular contractions of the urinary tract.
Horsetail aerial parts Equisetum spp.): This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): Added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract, Hops also provides a slight element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if animal has kidney disease.
- Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics.
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.