Vectra for Cats & Kittens under 9 lbs is fast acting, long lasting, and highly effective against fleas, ticks and other dangerous vector. Fleas are killed within 6 hours of application. Vectra kills through contact, so parasites don't have to bite your pet to die. Vectra's dual-action formula kills quickly, despite lifestage and will prevent fleas from coming back. Killing parasites before they bite can help prevent the transmission of harmful disease, including:
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Tapeworm Disease
- Anemia (severe infestations)
- Feline Infectious Anemia
- Bubonic Plague
Each application of Vectra lasts 1 month and will remain effective after bathing and swimming. The patented applicator makes Vectra easy to apply. You'll experience no mess, no drips and no need for scissors. The long rounded tip minimizes skin abrasions and the contoured applicator is easy to hold.
No matter where in the country you happen to live, fleas are working overtime to bite your cat, and trying to infest your home. Vectra for Cats and Kittens is a once-a-month topical treatment for use on cats against all flea life stages (eggs, larvae, pupae and adult fleas).
- Fast-acting - kills fleas in 6 hours.
- Kills by contact, fleas do not have to bite.
- Quick drying and non-greasy.
- Kills fleas that may transmit disease including bartonellosis, tapeworm & tularemia.
- Kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and anemia.
- Controls development of all flea stages for 1 month.
- Controls and stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation.
- Can be used on cats as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Convenient topical treatment with patented applicator.