Vet Basics General Ear Cleanser, Gallon
Keep your fur baby’s ears clean and healthy with Vet Basics General Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser. This general ear cleanser gently deodorizes, cleans, dries, and acidifies your pal’s ear canals, which provides them with a healthy environment that is hostile to irritants and infections. Featuring a refreshing cucumber melon scent, this ear cleanser is safe, soothing, and paw-fect for routine ear cleansing and maintenance. It can also be used as preparation for other products that treat otitis externa. While it is gentle enough for daily use, the cleanser can also be used weekly for beneficial effects. It is fur-tastic for both cats and dogs of any age.
- By gently acidifying the ear canal, this cleanser makes your pal’s ear environment healthy and hostile towards infection.
- Ideal for cats and dogs of all ages.
- It gently cleans, dries, and deodorizes your pal’s ear canal to help keep it healthy.
- Paw-fect for either daily use or weekly maintenance.
- Features a refreshing cucumber melon scent.
- For dogs and cats
Apply 2-3 times daily for excessively dirty ears, 1-2 times weekly for maintenance.
Apply liberally into the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head and then wipe the inside of the ear flap with a cotton ball or cloth moistened with General Ear Cleanser. For excessively dirty ears: Apply 2-3 times daily over several days. For maintenance of healthy ears: Apply 1-2 times weekly or as often as directed by your veterinarian. Always apply after swimming.
Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel, SD Alcohol 40, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol