Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hot Spot Spray For Dogs & Cats
Vetericyn Plus® Hot Spot Antimicrobial Hydrogel adheres to the skin to provide soothing relief to itchy, irritated skin suffering from repeated biting, scratching or licking and is safe to use on sensitive or problematic skin. Use it to cool and protect rashes, burns, sores, moist dermatitis, and other skin irritations. It will immediately help your pet feel better, speed up healing, and prevent future flare-ups.
- Helps provide your pup with relief from irritated skin caused by constant scratching, chewing, licking and biting.
- Designed to help clean, soothe and protect hot spots.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents with dogs who suffer from hot spots.
- Helps provide your paw-tner with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
Directions For Use
Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle and saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Liquid or Antimicrobial Hydrogel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For best results, first clean affected area with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Liquid to ensure deep dermal cleansing and proper wound bed preparation.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%)
Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate