Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel For Pet Gel
Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets is a great solution for troubled eyes. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, it’s formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. A natural alternative to eye solutions that contain antibiotics, Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel for Pets contains no antibiotics yet is still highly effective. It is also helpful for symptoms of pinkness of the eye, eye abrasions, and eye irritation. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your pet simple and easy.
- Helps to add moisture and prevent discharge caused by allergies or other eye problems.
- Cost-effective, pain-free alternative to medicated eye drops or ointments.
- Veterinarian-recommended maintenance solution helps to keep your pet’s eyes clean and prevent eye issues.
- Provides relief for your pet’s dry, burning, irritated, or red eyes.
- Recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand to promote healthy eyes.
Directions For Use
For best results flush affected eyes gently with Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash before using Ophthalmic Gel. Apply Vetericyn Plus® Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel to eyes 2-3 times per day until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use on all animal species. Use with damaged corneas should be under veterinary supervision.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%)
Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate