Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound Care Spray for Cats
Take care of your pet’s skin with Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Care Spray! It's designed to help relieve itchy, irritated skin and help prevent infection by cleaning, flushing and moisturizing cuts, abrasions, sores and skin irritations. This veterinarian recommended formula is safe if licked or ingested by your pet and is specially designed for feline friends. So, help your kitty find the relief she needs with Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Care Spray!
- Helps heal and clean abrasions, cuts and minor wounds on cat companions.
- Works wonderfully when caring for a pet with post-surgery incision sites.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents with feline friends.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
Directions For Use
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite.