Vetericyn Plus Utility HydroGel Spray For Pets
Vetericyn Plus Utility Gel is designed to adhere to the wound site, providing an extra layer of protection or barrier for wound and skin ailments. It is also great for burns, abrasions, and the spray applicator gets the gel on hard-to-reach locations. In addition, this Utility Gel is an excellent choice to use with wound dressings. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics or steroids, plus have no withdrawal period.
- Used to help protect and provide relief for your livestock's cuts, sores, burns, skin irritations, and more.
- No stinging or irritation during application.
- Completely safe and non-toxic: can be used on any animal at any stage of life and is safe if licked or ingested.
- Promotes healing by keeping the animal's wound clean.
- Veterinary-recommended to keep on hand for all your livestock's wound and skin care needs.
Directions For Use
- Shake well before using. To apply, adjust spray nozzle. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Utility Gel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing is necessary. Utility Gel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
- For umbilical, navel, or udder application, use spray mode for better surface coverage. Saturate te affected area with Utility Gel. For best results, use Utility Spray to wash the area before application of Utility Gel. For umbilical cord application, coat the inside and outside of the umbilical cord with the Utility Gel and massage up to the navel. Repeat if necessary or until area has dried and healed.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.0120%)
Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite