Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo For Dogs & Cats
Soothe your pup’s skin with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo. This pet shampoo is specially formulated for dogs with flaky, dry or oily skin. Each bottle features powerful ingredients like coal tar, oatmeal and allantoin to support hydrated, nourished skin. The pH-balanced formula is made with gentle cleansers and contains no parabens, dyes or harsh soaps. For best results, allow your pal to soak for 5–10 minutes before rinsing.
- Helps promote a healthy skin and coat free of flaky, dry or overly oily skin that may be caused by environmental stressors.
- In just 5–10 minutes of washing, these powerful ingredients work to hydrate your pet’s skin and help shed dry skin.
- This paraben- dye- and soap-free pet shampoo has gentle cleansers and is made without damaging detergents.
- Specifically formulated for dogs, this pH-balanced shampoo is unlike human shampoos that are developed at a lower pH level.
- Oatmeal and allantoin promote healthy hydration and nourished skin.
Directions For Use
Wet coat and apply shampoo generously. Work into a thick lather, massaging into the coat to thoroughly saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet 10-15 minutes. Rinse well. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, frequency of use can be lessened. For topical use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Not safe for cats.
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Acrylates Copolymer, Coal Tar Solution, Salicylic Acid, Micronized Sulfur, Fragrance, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Allantoin, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.