Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo For Dogs & Cats
Veterinary Formula Flea and Tick Shampoo contains up to 3x more active ingredients than competitive brands. It’s cat and dog shampoo that is formulated with pyrethrum, a natural insecticide, to kill and control fleas and ticks on contact, soothe irritations from flea and tick bites, while also gently cleansing and exfoliating your pet’s skin and coat.
- Pyrethrum: Pyrethrum is the natural insecticide and pest repellant made from chrysanthemum– using the dried flower heads which are poisonous, pyrethrum exposure may cause pruritus (itching), red skin, sneezing and other dermatological issues if there is a reaction.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Kills Fleas & Ticks on Contact: Formulated with pyrethrum for maximum control of fleas.
Directions For Use
When shampooing animal, avoid eyes. Use cloth or sponge to shampoo around animal’s eyes. Wear rubber gloves (mitts) when applying this product. Thoroughly wet the entire hair-coat with warm water and then apply enough shampoo to make a lather and work thoroughly into the hair-coat. For maximum parasite control allow lather to remain in contact with skin for five to ten minutes before rinsing. Do not reapply product for 7 days. Do not use on nursing puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals on medication.
Purified Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfosuccinate-30, Lauryl Glucoside, Pyrocide Intermediate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiozolinone, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1.