Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs
Veterinary Formula Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs was developed to help control flea and tick infestations without compromising the health, safety or comfort of your family and pets. This tick and flea spray for dogs uses a specialized formula with pyrethrins—an extract of the chrysanthemum flower—to help kill fleas and ticks on contact. It also includes permethrin for the long-term control of fleas plus pyriproxyfen to inhibit the development of immature fleas for up to 100 days. The easy-to-use spray can be reapplied once every two weeks. Plus, it’s safe to use directly on your dog and furniture.
- This convenient spray works to kill fleas and ticks on contact and continues to eliminate unwanted pests for up to two weeks.
- Formulated with a unique blend of natural pesticides, including pyrethrins, permethrin and pyriproxyfen, this trigger spray bottle can be sprayed directly onto your dog.
- Provides up to 14 weeks of flea control and helps prevent the development of larvae and eggs.
- Spray onto your dog’s bed, walls, baseboards and other areas where your dog spends time to help kill any fleas, ticks or eggs that may have infested your home.
- Paw-fect for dogs ages six months and older.
Directions For Use
Spray animal with spray nozzle about 8-12 inches from the pet. Start spraying animal at the tail, making sure to spray entire coat of the animal, including legs, tail, and underbody. With your hand, fluff hair against the way it normally lays to ensure the spray penetrates through coat to the skin. Refer to chart of instructions in the bottle to apply the appropriate amount of product to animal. Do not exceed the maximum number of pump spray applications for animal’s body weight. Do not saturate the animal and do not spray face or eyes or on genitals. Repeat as required, but not more often than once every 14 days (2 weeks).
Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide,2-[1 Methyl-2-(4-Phenoxyphenoxy) Ethoxy], Pyridine, Other Ingredients.