VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Antiseptic Mousse for Cats & Dogs
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse is a leave-on antiseptic mousse. It is used to treat conditions associated with bacterial and fungal skin infections responsive to chlorhexidine or ketoconazole. VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin. They also provide the necessary building blocks for restoring skin barrier integrity and support the skin's natural immune system. For use on dogs and cats only.
- Triple ceramide complex = targeted skin barrier repair.
- Avenanthramides = better inflammation control improves skin hydration.
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- Leave-on moisturizing formula.
- Convenient for client compliance.
- Cucumber melon scent.
Directions For Use
|Under 11 lbs
|1 pump per 2 lbs
|1 pump per 4 lbs
|Over 88 lbs
|1 pump per 6 lbs
Dosage may be doubled for long-haired dogs. For deeper cleansing, use VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Shampoo.