VetriScience Composure Max Liquid is recommended for pets exposed to increased environmental stressors, such as traveling, boarding, thunderstorms, trips to the vet, grooming, and other stressful situations. This formula contains three main ingredients that work together to support calming and relaxation without affecting the pet’s energy levels or personality. The C3 colostrum calming complex supports stress reduction and cognitive function; L-Theanine helps the body produce other amino acids to bring certain neurotransmitters back into balance; and B vitamins (thiamine) affect the central nervous system to help calm anxious animals.
- Maximum strength calming support formula recommended for pets that are exposed to increased environmental stressors like moving, a new baby in the house, a trip to the veterinarian, or even a haircut
- Alleviate stress-related behavioral issues without affecting the animal’s energy levels or personality
- Contains three main ingredients to support calming in cats and dogs: C3 colostrum calming complex, l-theanine and thiamine
- Liquid formula is easy to administer, just place in your pets food at feeding time
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with pets who need the extra behavioral support
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use.
Under 25 lbs: Give 1/2 teaspoon daily.
26 - 49 lbs: Give 1 teaspoon daily.
50 - 75 lbs: Give 1 1/2 teaspoons daily.
76 lbs and over: Give 2 teaspoons daily.
During Times of Increased Stress:
It is safe to double the above amount as needed.
Active Ingredients: (Per 1/2 Teaspoon - 2.5 Ml) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 mg, C3™ (Colostrum Calming Complex) 22 mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine® Brand) 21 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Cornstarch, Glycerin, Guar Gum, Lecithin (from Soy), Maltodextrin, Non-Fat Milk Solids, Silicon Dioxide, Sorbic Acid, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil, Water