VetriScience Express Ease is recommended to support proper stool consistency for anal gland health which may help stop "scooting" dogs. Unlike canned pumpkin or pumpkin treats, Express Ease provides immune, digestive and colonic support. These tasty duck-flavored chewable bars do not contain added wheat while providing two grams of fiber to support anal gland health.
- Developed to support proper stool consistency for anal gland health with 3 sources of fiber.
- Each stick includes a blend of larch tree extract, digestion resistant malt dextrin and pumpkin powder.
- Designed to control fecal volume, proper bowel function, regularity and healthy intestinal micro flora.
- Highly palatable natural duck-flavored treats can be fed as a beneficial treat or reward.
- Easy to administer chewable sticks can be fed once a day are ideal for ages and weight ranges.
Directions for Use
0-30 lbs: 1 bar daily
31-60 lbs: 2 bars daily
61+ lbs: 3 chews daily
Active Ingredients: (Per Bar) Proprietary Pumpkin Blend, 2800 mg, (larch tree extract, digestion resistant maltodextrin and pumpkin powder) acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, canola oil, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, oat flour, oat meal, propionic