VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 is veterinarian formulated and features 600 mg of perna canaliculus, 500 mg of MSM, 100mg of our patented DMG (N,N-Dimethylglycine and 750 mg of glucosamine HCI.
All of our GlycoFlex products contain perna, an edible green-lipped mussel sourced from the waters of New Zealand. The perna has been freeze-dried so that the whole organism is included, providing many of the nutrients necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue, build healthy cartilage and support normal joint function. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), vitamins, glycoproteins, protein complexes, polysaccharides and the nucleic acids RNA and DNA. Perna contains all major classes of GAGs including chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates and hyaluronic acid that feed connective tissue such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluids.
The perna used in GlycoFlex products is the GlycOmega brand perna canaliculus exclusive to VetriScience Laboratories. The nutrients provided from perna also are known to support other systems in the body including sperm motility, vascular system, bladder function, immune system function, and gut health.
GlycoFlex 2 also includes glucosamine, a necessary nutrient for building healthy cartilage and MSM, an organic sulfur compound that is necessary to form connective tissue in joints. MSM may also act as an analgesic, supporting comfort by lessening nerve impulses in the body.
Formulated to support a lifetime of healthy joints, GlycoFlex 2 chewable tablets come in a palatable imitation roast chicken flavor that your dog will love.
- Veterinarian approved GlycOmega perna product for joint and connective tissue support
- Glyco Flex 2 represents stage 2 of their comprehensive stage of life program for dogs needing moderate joint support
- Delicious natural imitation roast chicken flavored chewable tablets are recommended by veterinarians for dogs with a moderate need for joint support, adult and maturing dogs, sporting and working breeds, as well as a follow-up to orthopedic surgery
- Trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 30 years, Glyco Flex II offers a unique combination of glucosamine, MSM and perna canaliculus that cushions joints and helps alleviate discomfort associated with day to day activities
- Highly palatable and a chicken flavor dogs love. Keeping your pup healthy has never been so easy
Directions for Use
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily
31 - 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily
61 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily
101 lbs and over: 2 1/2 tablets daily
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet every other day
31 - 60 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily
61 - 100 lbs: 1 tablet daily
101 lbs and over: 1 1/2 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg), Manganese (as Mn Amino Acid Chelate).
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Natural Imitation Roast Chicken Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid (Glycomega Is A Trademark of Aroma New Zealand Ltd.)