VetriScience Immune Pus for Small Dogs (60 capsules)
Cell Advance 440 is now Immune Plus for dogs!
IImmune Plus is our most advanced immune support supplement yet, specifically formulated for small dogs. 22 active ingredients all offer antioxidant properties to help support the immune system - and full-body wellness - in a convenient capsule. To give, simply add to food. For dogs who struggle with eating pills, you can open the capsule and mix the powder into food or use a pill-hiding treat to disguise the Immune Plus capsule in something tasty.
What do the antioxidants in Immune Plus do for dogs?
There are many types of antioxidants - hundreds of different vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, and amino acids can have antioxidant properties. The unique mixture of complementary antioxidants in Immune Plus makes it a particularly beneficial immune supplement for small dogs, by promoting immune health and wellness at the cellular level and protecting against free radical damage.
Along with promoting immune health and function, the beneficial active ingredients can also help support eye, heart, liver, kidney, and connective tissue health. Bioflavonoids, like quercetin, also help maintain healthy collagen levels.
While Immune Plus is recommended for small dogs of any age, the inclusion of powerful antioxidants, including Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), makes it a great senior dog nutrition supplement. Incorporating antioxidants into older dogs diets can help provide extra support for aging immune systems.
If you're looking for a single-ingredient immune supplement for dogs, consider Vetri DMG - this liquid supplement provides everyday support for immune health and stress management.
- NEW Immune Plus: Immune Plus is the NEW name of VetriScience Cell Advance 440 and Cell Advance 880. It's the same proven antioxidant nutritional supplement for dogs that owners have trusted for years, but with a new design.
- Antioxidants for Dogs: Owners looking to boost their pet's immune system often turn to dog antioxidant supplements. Immune Plus offers 23 powerful antioxidants to support immune health and protect against free-radical damage.
- Advanced Multivitamin: Immune Plus is packed with vitamins and minerals. It offers Vitamins A, C, E, and B6, some of the most important antioxidant vitamins for dogs, as well as minerals like magnesium, copper, zinc, and more.
- CoQ10 for Dogs: Thinking of adding a Coenzyme Q10 antioxidant supplement to your dog's regimen? Immune Plus offers a healthy dose of CoQ10 in every capsule, to support your dog's immune health, heart health, energy levels, and more.
- Easy-to-Use Capsules: This dog immune supplement can be added directly to meals in capsule form or sprinkled over food. Immune Plus comes in two formulas specifically for small and medium/large dogs.
Directions for Use
Give 1 capsule daily, per 10 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125 mg, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 37.5 IU Methionine (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 16 mg, Beta-Carotene 1,875 IU L-Lysine HCl 6.25 mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 5 mg, Hesperidin 5 mg, Rutin 5 mg, Catalase (Enteric Coated) 10 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 3.75 mg, Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1,250 IU Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) 2.75 mg, Quercetin 2.5 mg, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 1.25 mg, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 1.25 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 0.25 mg, Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.0625 mg, Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0125 mg, Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0063 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetarian Leucine.