VetriScience Renal Essentials supports kidney health and function in dogs. It helps maintain normal kidney function by supporting renal circulation, immune and antioxidant defense system functions, homocysteine balance, normal fluid retention, stress management, liver functions, and normal detoxification. Astragalus root powder supports kidney circulation and immune function. The Chinese herb rehmannia, known as the "kidney’s own food,” supports kidney and liver function. Vitamins B1 and B2 support metabolic activity, including the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, supporting proper energy production. A tasty smoke-flavored chewable tablet is suitable for dogs with sensitive diets.
- Veterinarian formulated specialty product to support kidney health
- Help keep your dog’s kidneys functioning properly while supporting metabolic activity and healthy detoxification
- Ingredients included astragalus root powder for ideal circulation in the kidney and the rehmannia herb for increased kidney and liver maintenance
- Supplements also contain the necessary nutrients, minerals and vitamins to support liver function, normal detoxification, normal fluid retention and renal circulation
- Doubles as a tasty treat with a chewy texture and natural smoke flavor your dog won’t be able to resist. Keeping your dog’s healthy has never been so easy!
Directions for Use
Give 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight, daily. For dogs less than 15 lbs, give 1/2 tablet daily. If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM & PM.
Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Astragalus Root Powder, Rehmannia Glutinosa (Root) Extract, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Seed Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Lecithin, L-Arginine, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg), Potassium (Potassium Gluconate), Inositol, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Choline, Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Smoke Flavor, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate.