VetriScience Vetri Bladder Canine features a combination of phytoestrogens that work together to support normal bladder function and control in spayed and senior dogs. These tasty chews contain soy protein extract, a source of isoflavones, which are plant-based hormones that help maintain normal bladder muscle tone lost from spaying or aging. Red Clover Flower Powder is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones available. The estrogen-like effect of red clover isoflavones may attach to estrogen receptors throughout the body to support bladder control.
- Red clover flower powder is one of the richest sources of isoflavones, which are plant-based hormones that help maintain bladder muscle tone
- Recommended for spayed females and senior pets to help preserve bladder muscle strength and control
- Red clover isoflavones have an estrogen-like effect and may attach to estrogen receptors throughout the body, helping to support urinary control
- Ideal for all weight ranges so you don’t have to worry about measuring for feeding guidelines
- Palatable chews are easy to feed as a daily treat. Keeping your dog healthy has never been so easy
Directions for Use
Give 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight daily.
Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) Soy Protein Extract 60 mg, to Yield Isoflavones 25 mg, Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense) Flower Powder 50 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Apple Pectin, Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherol Blend, Propionic Acid, Proprietary Blend (Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate and Calcium Sulfate), Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water