VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine is formulated to support cardiovascular health and function in dogs of all ages. These tasty chews help maintain heart muscle strength, reduce oxidative stress and support cardiovascular function. This formula helps increase your dog’s energy levels by supporting circulation and utilization of oxygen. It’s specifically recommended for breeds predisposed to cardiovascular stress, dogs with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function, and senior or geriatric patients who can benefit from heart support.
- Designed to support the heart muscle, reduce oxidative stress and support cardiovascular function while also supporting circulation and utilization of oxygen.
- Provides arginine, dimethylglycine, coQ10 and magnesium to support cardio health and function.
- Recommended to support breeds of dogs that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress, dogs with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function and geriatric pets.
- Also supports metabolic pathways and the structural integrity of the cardiovascular system.
- Highly palatable treats are easy to feed daily and great for any weight ranges.
Directions for Use
Give 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight daily
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM & PM
Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, Arginine 150 mg, Hawthorn (Crataegus Laevigata) Berry Extract 100 mg, Magnesium ( mg, Oxide) 60 mg, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg), 50 mg, Berberine (Hydrastis Canadensis) HCl 50 mg, Coenzyme Q10 30 mg, Folic Acid 0.9 mg, Potassium (K Citrate) 0.1 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Apple Pectin, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Oat Meal, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water