VetriScience Laboratories’ Vetri Lysine Plus is recommended to support immune system function, collagen formation, tissue repair, antioxidant activity, and antibody and lymphocyte production. The amino acid L-lysine supports hormone, antibody and enzyme production, as well as collagen formation and tissue repair. The inclusion of DMG supports methylation, providing useful methyl groups to support the production of hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid for felines that must be ingested through food or supplements
- Recommended for cats that need added immune support, respiratory health support and for other conditions that are responsive to lysine
- Advanced formula supports respiratory and immune systems with lysine and DMG and also builds collagen to keep your cat’s skin and coat healthy and shiny as well as support eye health in kittens
- Recommended by veterinarians and easy to administer in a tasty chicken-flavored bite-sized chew
- Lysine is often recommended to support immune health-especially when cats are being boarded or live in a multi-cat household
Directions for Use
Adult Cat: Give 1 or 2 chews, twice daily.
Kittens: Give 1 chew, twice daily.
Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water.