VetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD is designed to soothe the digestive tract lining and provide ingredients that support proper immune function and microbial balance. Vetri Probiotic BD™ provides ingredients that support beneficial flora growth, promote regularity and help settle the stomach.
- Designed to promote gastrointestinal health, digestive regularity, and soothe the digestive tract lining
- Ingredients support proper immune function, microbial balance and include beneficial flora growth to promote regularity and help settle the stomach in this tough bowel defense formula
- Designed for dogs whose digestive and bowel functions are affected by food sensitivities or infiltration of unwanted bacteria
- Palatable chicken flavor make it easy to feed these healthy treats daily
- Contains N-acetyl glucosamine to support the integrity of the mucosal lining, L-glutamine to fuel intestinal cells and maintain components of the intestinal wall, arabinogalactan powder to support immune system health and regularity, digestive enzymes, and ginger.
Directions for Use
Initial (4 weeks):
Dogs up to 12 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
Dogs over 12 lbs: 2 tablets per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
Dogs up to 12 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
Dogs over 12 lbs: 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Fos (Fructooligosaccharides) 250 mg, L-Glutamine 150 mg, Arabinogalactan Powder 100 mg, Alfalfa 100 mg, Probiotic Blend Containing (1:1:1 Ratio) Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Enterococcus Faecium 10 Million Cfu Saccharomyces Boulardii 375 Million Cfu Pepsin 25 mg, Ginger 10 mg, Lipase 4.8 mg, Amylase 1.74 mg, Bromelain 1.0 mg, Papain 0.03 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide